My Blog List

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

SISE Reflections


The Student Internship Summative Evaluation conference was very beneficial for me. During the conference with Mr. Eric Haugeberg, Assistant Superintendent for Finance and Operations on February 17, 2012, every planned and conducted internship activity was reviewed. Lessons learned were discussed and Mr. Haugeberg gave specific feedback and suggestions for future growth. He suggested that I work specifically on Competencies 1, 2, 6, and 8. Each of these competencies was identified by my mentor as most important to the superintendent. During my self-assessment, I rated myself as needing more development in competency number 6 and 8. I addressed these weaknesses in my three-year professional development plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment